An overview of our exciting and inspiring events to come..
ResearchTalks is the cultural and science SPEED-DATING.
About 1 hour of presentations, 3 to 5 speakers, innovative format 20 images in 12 minutes each talk; makes presentations brief & dynamic.
Wanna be a SPEAKER?
Fukushima, and now ?
Happy to launch the first ResearchTalks night, check-out the great line-up of speakers!
Tuesday, June 14th 2011 at 20:00 We recommend that you arrive 20 minutes early.
Auditorium BARB 93 Place Sainte Barbe, 1 Louvain-la-Neuve
- Vincent Legat, Emmanuel Hanert - Tsunami modeling, SLIM
- Michel Giot - Nuclear Safety
- Bernard Feltz - Suspected risk & burden of proof, Precautionary Principle
- Patrick Smeesters - Applications of "precautionary principle", impact of radiation
- Hamid Aït Abderrahim - Energy issues, Future of Nuclear Energy, MYRRHA Project
- Marc Van Den Neste - Energy alternatives, Solar Energy + Benoit Macq will give a short introduction on latest initiatives at UCL.
19.30: Welcome 20.00: Talks Part I 20.45: Break 21.00: Talks Part II 22.00: Networking Drinks
June 14, 2011 20:00 - 23:00 (GMT +01:00 Brussels)
.ics file (Apple's iCal & others)
Auditorium BARB 93.
Place Sainte Barbe, 1 Louvain-la-Neuve